This policy covers how GOD’S CARE HERBALS treats personal information that it collects and receives on www.godscareherbals.com We are not in the business of selling information about you: we use information shared with us for the sole purpose of running and improving our services. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
Information We Gather
• GOD’S CARE HERBALS collects personal information when you register with us, use GOD’S CARE HERBALS products or services or post content on a GOD’S CARE HERBALS web site or blog. This information is limited to your email address, username, and any information you post on your site. Any password is not required on website.
• GOD’S CARE HERBALS may also collect personal information if you enter into promotions or sweepstakes.
• GOD’S CARE HERBALS automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. We also collect other use information as part of our analytics services, in order to improve the service. However, we do not link such information to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
• GOD’S CARE HERBALS uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, support, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
Our third party partners employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons), images, and scripts that help them better manage content on our site. We do not tie the information gathered to our Users' personally identifiable information.
Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, also use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser may not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html#117118
• GOD’S CARE HERBALS occasionally obtains IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web sites. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
• Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
• Estimate the total number of users visiting GOD’S CARE HERBALS web site from specific geographical regions.
• Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
• Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure
• GOD’S CARE HERBALS does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the GOD’S CARE HERBALS web sites, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
• We do not share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• GOD’S CARE HERBALS may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the GOD’S CARE HERBALS products and services, or to do something that you have asked us to do.
• From time to time, GOD’S CARE HERBALS or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on GOD’S CARE HERBALS. You may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. This information will be used strictly for the purpose of notifying and arranging delivery of promotional items to the person selected.
• When you register for GOD’S CARE HERBALS, we collect user-submitted account information such as username and email address to identify users and send notifications related to the use of the service.
• If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at through contact us page. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
• If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. GOD’S CARE HERBALS stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us through contact us page to request that we remove this information from our database.
GOD’S CARE HERBALS may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
• We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
GOD’S CARE HERBALS may revise, modify or update this policy. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore; periodically visit this page.
Widgets may support functions that require that you disclose certain personally identifiable information given the user's choice of participation. This information is collected in many different ways such as: forms, surveys, contests, forums, subscribing or unsubscribing to mailings and correcting or updating personally identifiable information and are only used for the purpose in which they were collected.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Social Media Widgets
'GOD’S CARE HERBALS ™' and the trademarks belonging to GOD’S CARE HERBALS may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent from GOD’S CARE HERBALS. All Product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
For these purposes 'Intellectual Property Rights' includes the following (wherever and whenever arising and for the full term of each of them): any patent, trademark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, know how, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off and other similar intellectual and commercial right (in each case whether or not registered or registrable) and registrations of and applications to register any of them. GOD’S CARE HERBALS retains and reserves all rights in such Intellectual Property Rights.
Confidentiality and Security
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
• We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
• Your account information is password-protected. Additionally, your account's password is stored using a salted, variable work factor, one-way hash algorithm.
• In certain areas, GOD’S CARE HERBALS uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If GOD’S CARE HERBALS learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using GOD’S CARE HERBALS or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of those sites, products and services. We may post a notice on our applicable web sites if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the applicable web sites. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us through contact us page
European Website Visitors
We comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down by the General Data Protection Regulations (UK GDPR) 2018 to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully. No personal information is publicly accessible.
Changing your Preferences and Personal Information
You can edit your account information with GOD’S CARE HERBALS at any time.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete such information by making the change on our user home page, or through contact us page available on this website
Contacting GOD’S CARE HERBALS
If you have a privacy concern regarding GOD’S CARE HERBALS, or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of those sites, products or services, you should complete a support request through contact us page.